Self Catering Cottage in Bath
Our beautiful self catering cottage for two offers a romantic retreat on the doorstep of Bath. Immaculately presented, to combine the best of its 500 year old charm, with the modern conveniences you cannot bear to be without.
All this, moments from the UNESCO world heritage designated city of Bath. Be in Bath's centre in ten minutes by car or by bus. Or take a half hour stroll along the peaceful Kennet & Avon Canal, and spot the odd kingfisher or heron along the way.
All Bath's treats - its rich Roman and Georgian history and architecture, fantastic shopping and excellent restaurants await, and the glorious Somerset and Wiltshire countryside offer endless opportunites for day trips from this perfect West country holiday base.
- Visit No.1 Royal Crescent for a view of life for the wealthy and their servants in 18th century Bath.
- View the finest collection of Americana outside the U.S. at the American Museum at Claverton Manor. Take tea in the beautiful grounds, with glorious views over the Limpley Stoke Valley and River Avon.
- See top performances at the Theatre Royal, on their way to and from the West End.
- Take in a festival: Bath hosts annual literature, comedy, fringe, fashion, and music events
- Soak up the atmosphere as Bath’s famous Christmas Market fills the lanes and squares around the Abbey.
Prices from £290.00
Let us introduce you to Wee Grange, our beautiful self catering cottage on the outskirts of the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath. A romantic bolt hole for two, we offer a memorable stay in beautiful surroundings. The magnificent city of Bath is a short walk away along the beautiful Kennet and Avon Canal. Museums, galleries, stately homes, fabulous pubs and restaurants and rolling Somerset, Wiltshire and Cotswold countryside are all within easy striking distance from this home from home. Open for short and long stays all year round.
- Romantic Retreat in Bath
- Beautiful self catering cottage
- On the doorstep of Bath
- 500 year old charm
- Modern Conveniences